Public Speaking & Business Etiquette
The Swiss Academy of Etiquette and Good Manners aims to allow its members to rediscover the rules of Etiquette and Good Manners in the most diverse areas.
Different from country to country, the “bon ton” is not a binding choice, nor a fixed system that has always remained the same over time. Quite the opposite: it evolves with society and absorbs its characteristics, customs, and habits until it becomes a good example of the right things to do to appear well-behaved.
Structure of the course:
- Personal Branding: I am the product
- prepare for success: dress-code, accessories, colors
- professional image, first impression and good manners
- The phases of the Small Talk
- Courtesy, form, content
- How to break the ice and choose topics for conversation
- Techniques to overcome discomfort and insecurities
Lunch (Villa Principe Leopoldo)
- The Posture
- Language Engineering
- The Questions: Approach
- State Management
Are you interested in our product or service?
Contact us for more information, our team will be happy to help you
Be inspired by our carefully selected products and services.